Wednesday, April 4, 2007

No Sign of Life

Sometimes things just get neglected and forgotten. This poor sweater here looks done, doesn't it? But, alas, no. It's been put by the wayside for the past few weeks. Mostly because I got bored with it and I was uncertain about the sleeve decrease. Did I do enough? Are they too spaced out? I just don't know. And so the sweater waits and waits, until I'm interested again.

However, that won't be a for a while because I have projects with deadlines. Yep. As soon as the yarn gets here I will be casting on the Clementine Shawlette for my mother, it's going to be her mother's day gift. Also I'll be making a shrug of some nature for my graduation and to wear to my cousin's wedding this summer. If I had more time I would have loved to make the butterfly dress from Romantic Style, but alas again. I also don't have the money to buy the book. (but I do have I don't have the yarn for this one yet either, but it needs to be done in a month in order to be ready for graduation. So some of my poor knits are going to put aside for awhile for other things. *sadface*

No comments: