Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Belated Postings, they're just my style

You know you can get a lot of knitting done when you knit class. I managed a project a week during November thanks to this technique and a wanning interest in federal income tax.  But thanks to my camera batteries never being charged and my own forgetfulness I have only two pictures to share and they are both of the same pattern.  The blue one was for my sister and the striped one was for the boy's brother's girlfriend.  But I haven't seen her in ages and thus have been able to give it to her and it now languishes in my bedroom waiting for a better home or use.

I have to have any FOs for the new year, but I'm working on it.  I have a pair of socks in Dream in Color Smooshy Midnight Derby that will probably be the winner of that honor.  Unless I get my act together and finish the Central Park Hoodie (which I have been working on!) but that seems doubtful.

No comments: