Sunday, April 5, 2009

I've got a new toy...


It's a knit kit!  I first found out about this handy little device on the Twist blog and instantly wanted one. 

Well, I got my wish on Friday.  Robert brought me lunch at work and surprised me by bringing this in addition to my falafel wrap.  (I know, he's awesome)

I already like my knit kit so much better than the little pouch I usually carried with me. For one thing, it is much attractive then the kind of ugly pouch I used.  But more importantly, it's just so organized, and it has everything in it that I usually need: scissors, crochet hook, tape measure, etc. All in one cute, convenient, little container.  

I believe Robert got mine from Sit n' Knit in Bloomfield in case anyone is curious.

By the way, I did finish Robert's socks and he has worn them a few times.  I just need to remember to take a picture of them sometime so that I can post about them.

No comments: