Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The New Twist Collective is Up!

I'm sure by now everyone has seen the new spring/summer Twist Collective, but I just took a few minutes to look through.  It is lovely as always.  I have to confess I've never actually made anything or bought a Twist pattern, I just love to look at them.  Twist Collective always seems to bring together such a great collection of designers for each issue, each issue I am sorely tempted to cast on one of the beautiful designs.

I am especially enarmored with Azami and Cecchetti in this issue.


I know summer is approaching and these are both long sleeved so they are not particularly practical but I'm having a really hard time not going to Webs and buying a bunch of their bright pink Southwick to cast on for my own Azami just like the one pictured ASAP.

Oh and let's not forget the socks.  I have a serious sock addiction and it pleased me to no end to see they had a whole section devoted to socks.  My favorite is Sweetgrass.

This sock could very well be in my future except that I'm almost out of sock yarn.  I only have one skein left and I had a different pattern in mind for it.  I may have to end yarn moratorium soon as not having any sock yarn is a serious problem that can not be allowed.

No comments: